Papa Love:

“You are so loved beyond what words could ever express.”
I am the author of ALL words. As I wrap my arms around my child; know that I am God. Know that I am Daddy! I am here to rescue you;
for I have heard your silent cries, and your begging heart to stay.
Know that I have never left you; right here in my arms is where you shall stay. Remain in me and I will always remain in you. Trust me and con...tinue to love me; for that is all I ask. Love me; my precious Daughter. Love me as you love your mom. Trust me as you trust your friend. Let me hold you at the end of the day. Know I am here to stay; I will never go away. Love me; for all my love flows through you to give you strength in your mere week bones. Breathe and I will give you rest. Love and I will give you dreams. Come to my feet and hear my heart beat for you. It NEVER skits one beat; for my love for you remains Forever! Yesterday, Today, and Forever the SAME!

Comments

Popular Posts