I Am with You

The holy spirit woke me up this morning at 4:30AM. What on earth am I awake for? Later I was led to Isaiah 43:1-3 "I will be with you".
We go through seasons where confusion tries to over take us, and we all have our own temptations. This part of the scripture really spoke to me: When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
No matter what you are struggling with there is nothing that can destroy you. You may walk through the fiery furnace, but you will not be scortched
. [To burn or become burnt, so as to affect the colour, taste, etc, or to cause or feel pain.]
  You will never be burned because The Lord your God, the Holy one of Israel; your Savior goes with you.
As I continued to ask the holy spirit to reveal to me what I need to hear this is what he whispered to my heart.

No temptation is greater than I. I overcome the world, and by my power you overcome every obstacle that stands between you and your giants. Your giants are your fears waiting to be diminished.
Know this My Beloved, The same power that raised Christ from the dead is in you.
There is nothing you can't do.
Do not be afraid.
                                          - Your Savior

No matter the obstacles we face, we will overcome those little struggles to get to the roots which hold us down. We are overcomers, and there is nothing you can not do. My advise to you. Even when your struggling and your afraid you've messed it all up, know this. God can and still is using you. When you feel the prompting open to that scripture that comes to your mind. Open it even if you don't feel like opening it. His word is alive and it is truth; It's the truth that sets you free.

Comments

Popular Posts